It all comes down to a little know-how and attitude! What you think, feel and know about your body and mind affects pretty much everything in life. The teenage years marks the time to build body confidence and gain skills to lead a meaningful life. Sometimes it’s about tuning into your attitudes toward yourself, friends, and world, and other times it’s getting support, feeling empowered, or helping others.
BodiMojo = Body + Motivation + Journey. Join us for the ride.
- Why Teenagers Take Risks: Looking at the Teen Brain for Clues
- Goal Setting in Seven Easy Steps: Tips for Teenagers
- Staying in Balance: Life Doesn’t Have to Be a Juggling Act
- Thinking Ahead: Smart Planning For The Future
- Meditation: Calming The Inner Monster
- Be Of Good Cheer: The Power of Positive Thinking
- Body Under Pressure: The Body’s Response to Stress
- Stressed? Breathe!
- Dealing with Loss and Grieving: Finding a Safe Place to Mourn
- 10 Ways to De-Stress
- Jumpstart the Summer! Some Tips to Refresh Your Life
- Texting Behind the Wheel
- Bullying: Don’t Stand By, Stand Up