The United Nations declared today (March 20th) as the first International Day of Happiness in order to “better capture the importance of the pursuit of happiness and well-being in development with a view to guiding their public policies.” In honor of this awesome day, here’s an equally awesome list of some of our positive attitude/happy blog posts to help you turn that frown, upside-down! Enjoy!
1) Get active this year, you won’t believe how much it affects your mood! http://www.bodimojo.com/blog/active-teens-are-happy-teens/
2) Can a teenager’s life ever be in balance? This teen girl has come up with 10 ways to brighten up a day and have a positive attitude. http://www.bodimojo.com/blog/10-ways-to-brighten-your-day/
3) Here’s an article to help you with a little bit of “mental spring cleaning” http://www.bodimojo.com/blog/spring-cleaning-for-teens-sweep-away-mental-cobwebs/
4) Showing gratitude for the things you have in life and projecting that positive attitude can spread like wildfire to other people and make them feel equally as thankful for their lives. http://www.bodimojo.com/blog/show-of-thanks/
5) How to make your weekend a happy and healthy one! http://www.bodimojo.com/blog/make-your-weekend-a-happy-and-healthy-one/
To get some more insight on this day and what you can do to celebrate, go to this site to learn more!
Similarly Awesome Articles: