Frequently Asked Questions
We’re happy to answer questions you may have about BodiMojo or just about how to tap into your mojo. Send them along and we’ll try to answer the most common questions we get! Don’t forget to check out the health articles, infographic and our manifesto.
Email Figg at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the BodiMojo mobile app?
- How do I progress in the BodiMojo app?
- I’m in a study to test the BodiMojo app and having some technical trouble. What should I do?
- What can I do when I feel stressed?
- What is mindfulness?
- How can I deal with mean kids?
- What is gratitude?
- What is meditation?
- What is yoga?
- I feel sad. How do I know if I’m depressed?
- I’m worried my friend is sad. What can I do?
- What is Stress?
- What is compassion and self-compassion?
- What is an affirmation?
- What is optimism?
- What is pessimism?
- What is the media?
- What is online bullying?
- How can I feel more confident?
- What are some helpful 800 numbers if I or a friend is in a crisis?
* * *
What is the BodiMojo mobile app?
The BodiMojo mobile app is currently in development and testing. You may even be in a study to try it out. The app has a virtual coach, named Figg. (Figg = awesome, according to the definitive urban dictionary). Figg is like your confidence coach, your inner guru, your biggest fan! Figg helps you connect your head and your heart … uncover your inner charm…master your mojo! What does that mean? Every day, you can build your “mood cloud” and get a boost of mojo. Small things… to help you stay calm, cool and collected. You know, to help you DE-stress. The app includes tips, quizzes and audio relaxations. We hope you like it!
How do I progress in the BodiMojo app?
It’s very easy to move forward and earn points in the app. At the top of the Mood Cloud tab is a progress bar. The first bar (green) indicates what day of a health campaign you are in, for instance, day 7 of 45 days. The second bar (yellow) shows how many “Daily Boosts” you have completed, like checking out a quiz, listening to an audio relaxation, or trying a suggested activity on your own. To gain points for the boosts, you must complete them! If you have skipped some days, you can go to the Journal tab and click on the History icon to go back and finish an activity you may have skipped.